- Rubric for Initial Exploration into Radial Pattern Design component of project. Includes assessment of their teaching of the workshop.
- Rubric for Repper Pro Digital Textile design component of project. This was several lab workshops.
- Students peer reviewed each others work via VoiceThread postings of design imagery: http://voicethread.com/share/164361 A selection of Voicethread comments by Cureton Elementary Students to the HPA Hawaii students:here. A selection of Voicethread comments by HPA students to Cureton students: here.
- Google forms surveys embedded into project site pre assessment of angles and post assessment of angles
- Google forms surveys embedded in VoiceThread: pre assessment and post assessment
- Student presentation to Alum Rock Village Business Association (see below flier) on June 20th, 2011. Alum Rock Business leaders' feedback on presentation materials.
- Presentation to San Jose Office of Cultural Affairs 4:00 in Rm 119, 4th Street entrance City Hall on June 21st, 2011. (feedback to come). One member of the Arts Commission who grew up on the East Side said that he was happy that this project gave the students a way to share their pride in their neighborhood.
- Teacher Ms. Arlene U. Illa: "I believe that this project gave my students the confidence and basic skills that they needed to use the computer as a tool and not just a a means to play a game. Initially the majority of them needed step-by-step instructions, but by the end of the project my students were able to navigate through programs and explore them without hesitation. It was wonderful to see every student improve their computer skills"